Faculty of Hindi
Established in 1954 as a stream for Second Language
The Rashtra Bhasha, spoken mainly in the northern part of India as their mother tongue is the third largest spoken language in the world.
Students can pursue M.A. in Hindi. They can become Hindi teachers in schools if they do Hindi Pandit after graduation, P.G. Diploma in Hindi translation (after M.A.) makes student eligible for the post of “Hindi Officer” in every Central Govt. Offices. These days Hindi is in high demand in the world of mass media and communication.
Activities of the Department:
Department celebrates Mahakavi Tulasi Jayanthi, Kathakaar Premchand Jayanthi, Hindi Divas and organizes extension lectures by eminent professors, quiz competitions and kavi sammelans.
- To improve reading, writing and public speaking skills
- To inculcate translation habit from Telugu to Hindi and English to Hindi
- To develop Literacy Skills such as Poetry Writing, short story writing and Essay writing.
- To guide them to prepare ads, slogans advertisements in Hindi to enable them to success in their career.
|S. No||Faculty Name||Qualifications||Experience||Other Responsibilities|
|1||Dr. VIDYA LAXMAN REDDY||M.A, M.Phil, P.hd||20||Member – Magazine
- Received Gold Medal in P.hd from “Akhila Bharatiya Mahila Adhiveshan”.
- Laghu shod praband in M.phil (Guide:- Dr. M. M . kadu) .
- Being a Non Hindi Speaker scored Highest Marks in M.Phil from Nagpur Vishwa Vidyalay Hindi Vibhag.
- Teached in Workshp of ALL INDIA RADIO , NAGPUR.
- Gave Programmes in ALL INDIA RADIO,NAGPUR (YUVAVANI PROGRAMME).
- Teached as Hindi Pradhyapakn in HOME MINISTRY(topic:- OFFICAL HINDI) in CENTRAL GOVT OFFICE,NAGPUR.
- TeacheD PARIBHASHAK HINDI in CENTRAL RAILWAY,ALL CENTRAL BANKS,ORDNANCE FACTORY,
- Teached Official Hindi in Hindustan Petroleum ,Khapri Nagpur.