Placement Report for the year 2019 -2020
Placement Cell gives students the opportunity to gain skills specific to their subject or industry of choice as well as the employability skills required for real-life work. It also increases their knowledge of an industry or sector, allowing them to make better informed decisions about future career choices.
Placement cell also generates increased understanding and awareness about the world of work, accelerated personal maturity, self-awareness and ability to articulate skills and achievements among students.
From the student perspective, high quality placements would bring a range of benefits and positive impacts. There is strong evidence to suggest that placements are extremely valuable to students for their employability skills.
Placements Cell Report:
The year 2017 -18 has been a landmark year for Reddy Women’s College placements for the students. As many as 314 students got placed in various reputed companies. Several students got the opportunity to do their internship in multinational companies. The placement cell is actively engaged in bringing top companies to its campus and thus contributing to the talented human resource pool besides honing their skills and ensuring that they progress well.
- Placements Cell started its activities for the academic year 2017 – 18 with a 5 day career guidance workshop on Interview skills for both UG & PG students by TIME Institute from July 24– 27, 2017.
- The Placement cell organized a workshop on “Civil Services” .The speaker was Sri Satyanarayana, Retd Additional Commissioner for U.G and P.G students on August 2, 2017
- Placement Cell conducted a Workshop “ Life Coach” on January 23, 2018 for all the UG & PG students by an eminent National level Motivational Speaker – Abhishek Sannidi with an objective of inculcating the spirit of positive thinking and Self motivation among students. It was very well received by the college students.
In the year 2017 – 18, 275 placements had taken place for both UG and PG students in the top multinational companies like Visionary RCM, SDS Pathology, CAPGEMINI, IKS Health Care, Elico Health Care, GENPACT, TCS, WIPRO & FACTSET.
|S.NO||Company||Campus Drive Date||Stream||No.Of Selects||CTC|
|1||VISIONARY RCM||14th Oct’17||UG – Bsc||17||1.6 LPA|
|2||CAPGEMINI||9th Nov’17||UG – Bsc||1||2.1 LPA|
|3||IKS Health Care||4th Dec’17||UG||5||1.9 LPA|
|4||TBSS – HR Internship||23rd Nov’17||UG – BBM||1||FREE|
|5||IMARKS – Digital Marketing Internship||23rd Nov’17||UG – BBM||4||FREE|
|6||Manpower – HR Internship||23rd Nov’17||UG – BBM||3||FREE|
|7||SDS Pathology||8th Dec’17||UG – BSc (Life Sciences)||80||96K PA + Monthly Insentives|
|8||Elico Health Care||9th Dec’17||UG||70||1.8 LPA|
|9||GENPACT||21st Dec’17||UG||4||1.3 LPA – 1.5 LPA|
|10||TCS – BPS||8th Jan’18||UG – B.Com & BBM||49||1.6 LPA – 1.9 LPA|
|11||WIPRO||20th Feb’18||UG – B.sc||4||10.26 LPA|
|12||WIPRO||20th Feb’18||UG – B.Com & BBM||8||1.8 LPA|
|13||FACTSET||22nd Feb’18||UG – B.com||11||2.27 LPA|
|14||Manpower – HR Internship||7th Mar’18||UG – BBA||8||FREE|
|15||IMARKS – Digital Marketing Internship||7th Mar’18||UG – BBA||1||FREE|
|16||VLCC||28th Feb’18||UG – B.sc (FNBC)||8||1.3 LPA – 3LPA|
|17||TBSS – HR Internship||21st Mar’18||UG – BBA||4||FREE|
|18||KARVY – Finance Internship||17tH Mar’18||UG – BBA||11||FREE|
|S.NO||Company||Campus Drive Date||Stream||No.Of Selects||Shortlist|
|1||VISIONARY RCM||14th Oct’17||MSC – Chemistry||5||1.6 LPA|
|2||GENPACT||21st Dec’17||MBA||2||1.3 LPA – 1.5 LPA|
|3||FACTSET||22nd Feb’18||MBA – Finance||11||2.27 LPA|
|4||MovingDneedle||7th Mar’18||MBA – Marketing||4||1.2 LPA|
|5||Stratagem||10th Mar’18||Business Manager||2||4.8 LPA|
|6||Cognizant||20th Mar’18||MBA||4||2.16 LPA|
|7||S & P Global||7th April’18||MBA-Finance||4||—-|
Some of the highlights are:
- 22 students got selected for FACTSET, the company is reputed as world’s number one Financial Research company as top International Banks, investment advisors, financial advisors depend on their Financial Data.
- 12 students student’s got selected for Wipro among them 4 students . 1. S. Pravalka Reddy – MECs, 2. N Jashvani – MECs, 3. G Sruthilaya – MECs, 4. Gayathri Rajan secured the sponsorship for their M.Tech. These students will get the sponsorship from BITS Pilani with a stipend for 4 years and after completion of 4th year they would be directly earning a salary of 10.26 Lacs per Annum. And these girls can work from any part of the world in locations wherever WIPRO has its office.
- 22 Students were selected by Visionary RCM on October 14, 2017.
- 49 students were Selected by TSC on 8th Jan’18
6.12 students were Selected by Wipro on 20th Feb’18
7.22 students were selected by FACTSET on February 22, 2018.
Click on the link below
2019-2020 Placement Activity Report
List of Companies Visited 2018-19:
|S.NO.||Company||Stream||No. of Selects|
|1.||TATA Consultacy Services||UG||67|
|2.||WIPRO||UG – BSc||1|
|3.||FACTSET||UG – B.Com / PG – MBA||23|
|5.||ELICO @ Healthcare Services||UG||28|
|6.||HGS (Hinduja Global Services)||UG /PG – MBA||26|
|7.||CONCENTRIX||UG & PG||129|
|8.||C3I SOLUTIONS||UG – BBA / PG – MBA||4|
|9.||ZETTA MINE||UG – BBM / PG – MBA||25|
|11.||MANPOWER GROUP SOLUTIONS||UG – B.Sc(FNBC)||12|
|12.||WELLS FARGO||UG & PG||2FRP|
|15.||APOLLO MUNICH Health Insurance||MBA||5|
|18.||CULT . FIT||MBA||1|
|19.||GVK BIO Accelerating R & D||MSC||3|