- Year of Establishment: 2004 with B.Sc (MPE)
- In view of the upcoming technological trends both in software & Hardware, B.Sc (MECs) was introduced in the year 2007.
- Medium of Instruction: English
- Latest 8085 Microprocessor with LCD display experiments was implemented for academic year 2011-12.
- Syllabus has been framed as per Choice based credit system (CBCS) format from the academic year 2012-2013.
- 8051 Microcontroller using Keil software was introduced for final year practicals and implemented in the year 2012-2013.
- Multisim Experiments were introduced for Final year practicals in the year 2013-14.
- 8051 Microcontroller using interfacing with stepper motor ,ADC ,DAC and Seven segment display experiments were introduced for Final practicals in the year 2014-15.
- An industrial visit to Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD) was organized for the final year students in the academic year 2010-2011 as a part of student orientation & development programme.
- A Field trip to Bio Medical Instrumentation Lab was organized for B.Sc Final year students in the academic year 2011-2012.
- A Field trip to Apollo Computing Limited (ACL) was organized for the final year students in the academic year 2012-13.
- A one day fest “PRABHIGNYAN” was conducted by Department of Physics and Electronics in the academic year 2014-15.
- A Field trip to Physitech Electronics was organized for the final year students in the academic year 2014-15.
- An Extension lecture was conducted on Embedded systems and Applications in the academic year 2015-16.
- Yearly Board of Studies meetings are conducted for changes of curriculum and evaluation pattern.
- To prepare the students to learn, perform, excel and grow to face the challenges of this rapidly changing world of technology
- To promote knowledge based citizens with scientific temperament and futuristic thinking.
- To explore the functional and realistic aspects of the subjects.
- To provide practical exposure to industry.
- To inculcate Zeal among students to go beyond the curriculum and develop innovative ideas.
- To provide remedial classes to slow learners and Backlog students.
- To be able to create Innovators, /leaders and entrepreneurs.
- To provide efficient administration and responsive support for all the activities in the college.
Department has spacious, well established laboratory with Major equipment in the lab:
- Cathode Ray Oscilloscope
- New Microprocessor kits using Keil Software
- Digital Equipments
- EDC Equipments
- Analog Circuits
- Modulation Equipments
- Function Generators & Power Supplies
- 8085 Microprocessor kits
- 8051 Micro controller kits using Keil Software and Interfacing cards
The Departmental faculty motivates the students to understand the underlying concepts/logic through LCD demos, PPT’s, so as to strengthen their fundamental skills and analyze the similar kind of problems to arrive at the effective solution.
- Continuous evaluation in theory & practical.
- Small projects are given to students in practicals.
- Keil software is introduced in practicals to provide an opportunity to inculcate information technology based applications in teaching & learning.
- Planning to upgrade the hardware/software with higher configuration.
- The subject outside the curriculum
- Learn about the history of Electronics
- Team spirit
- Importance and use of Electronics in everyday life.
|Mrs. P. Sudha Rani||
M. Sc (Electronics))
Member of Lab
M. Sc (Electronics)
Member of CVW
For further queries : firstname.lastname@example.org