|Education Qualification||M.sc ,MA,B.Ed|
|Qualified Year [Highest]||2006|
|University||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Date Of Joining||17/07/2008|
|Years of experience||13|
- Attended to two day National symposium on “ Immunology Voyage from serology to Molecular biology in health care” organized by Depts of Microbiology and Biochemistry of Bhavans Vivekanada College of Science on 16th&17th Feb 2012.
- Attended to one day Seminar on “ Emerging threats of diseases Manifestations and Therapeutics held on 23rdFeb 2012 at AMS College.
- Attended to a National level Faculty development orientation programme held on 3rd, 4th & 5th june 2013 organized at RBVRR Women’s College.
- Attended to two day National Conference on recent advances in Molecular and immunodiagnostics organized on 22nd& 23rd Feb 2013 at Gandhi Medical College.
- Attended to Ten day RC (Refresher Course) on “Plant Molecular Biology and Microbial Techniques”. From 16thjuly to 25th july 2013 at Agribiotech Foundation, Agricultural university.
- Attended to Faculty development programme organized by the Department of Microbiology Aurora Degree & PG College held on 29thNov 2013 at IICT.
- Attended to two day National Conference on “Current trends in Science organized by University College for Women Koti on 10th& 11 th April 2014.
- Participated in a Workshop entitled “Orientation and training Programme in r- DNA technology organized by RBVRR Women’s College in Collaboration with Prime Biotech Research centre on 12th& 13th March 2015.
- Attended to Three day 6THIndian youth Science Congress on 19 to 21st, Jan 2014 at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Gunturu.
- Attended to One day Orientation Programme on “Research and Consultancy” held by Research development and consultancy cell, Osmania university on 23rdSeptember 2015.
- Attended to One day Faculty development programme at IICT on 6thNovember 2015.
- Attended to two day National Seminar on “ Current trends in Conservation, Cultivation and marketing of Medicinal plants organized by Telangana State Medicinal Plants Board on 18th and 19th December 2015 in Hyderabad”
- Attended an UGC sponsored International Conference on “Advances in Plant & Microbe Research”& Presented a paper on “Evaluation of antioxidant activity of leaf, stem & flower extracts of E.Milli on 6thto 8thJanuary 2016
- Attended 4thEmpanelled NSS-Training & Orientation Programme from 8-6-2016 to 14-6-2016 is conducted in ASC, O.U Hyd.
- Ch.Pradyutha attended A.P Science Congress on 7 to 9thNovember 2016 & presented a paper on SYNTHESIS, CHARACTERIZATION AND ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY OF SILVER NANOPARTICLES USING LEAF, STEM AND FLOWER EXTRACTS OF EUPHORBIA MILII.
- Attended a 2-day Workshop on “Molecular Docking –Applications in Drug discovery” conducted by Department of Chemistry ,R.B.V.R.R Womens College on 24 & 25 January 2019 in Collaboration with Qstatix Pvt.Ltd.
RESEARCH PAPERS PRESENTED AND PUBLISHED:
- Presented a paper on “Invitro Screening of Antibiotic resistance of lactobacillus in the presence of Prebiotic compound Soy oligosaccharide in a national Conference organized by Bhavans Vivekanda New Science College on 16thfeb 2012.
- Delivered a speech as a Resource person in One day Seminar “ Emerging threats of disease Manifestation and Therapeutics on “ Importance of probiotics on disease control”on 22ndFeb 2012 at Andhra Mahila Sabha Women’s College.
- Presented a paper on “Insight in to the Cervical Cancer” at National conference on “ Recent advances in Molecular and Immunio diagnostics” organized by Gandhi Medical College on 23rdFeb 2013.
- Presented a Paper in 6thIndian youth Science Congress held at Acharya Nagarjuna University on” Phytochemical ananlysis and Antibacterial screening of milii leaves” on 19th Jan 2014.
- A Research paper published in Antharmukha Research journal Vol-1, Issue-3, ISSN: 2348-2591” ,2014. “ Invitro Screening of Antibiotic resistance of lactobacillus in the presence of Prebiotic compound Soy oligosaccharide”.
- A research paper published in” World journal of Pharmaceutical research”; Volume 4, Issue 8, 1626-1633 ; ISSN 2277-7105, with SJIF Impact factor 5.990, 2015.
- Presented a paper on “Evaluation of antioxidant activity of leaf, stem & flower extracts of E.Milli in an UGC sponsored International Conference on “Advances in Plant & Microbe Research” held on 6thto 8thJanuary 2016
- Presented a research paper in P Science Congress on 7 to 9thNovember 2016 & presented a paper on SYNTHESIS, CHARACTERIZATION AND ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY OF SILVER NANOPARTICLES USING LEAF, STEM AND FLOWER EXTRACTS OF EUPHORBIA MILII.
- A research paper published in” International Research journal of Pharmacy”; Volume 9, Issue 6, 154-157 ; ISSN 2230-8407, with Impact factor 0.751, 2018.