The college has a Health Center and a qualified Lady Doctor is appointed to attend to the routine medical needs of students and staff. In addition to this, the college has signed an MoU with a 40-bedded hospital to meet any emergency. A general health check up for all the students is conducted every year.
Organized Medical Check-up for the under graduate students during February 02 – 18, 2015 by Dr. Deepthi Bhuta and Sister Vijaya.
- Organized a Guest Lecture on Gynec Problems by Dr. Radha Rani, Gynecologist on 24th August 2015.
- Health Check-up for under graduate students during December 2015 – January 2016.
- Organized one day Medical Camp on 3rd August 2016 for diagnosis of Thyroid hormone levels (T3, T4 & TSH) by Abbott Company. 50 students and 48 teaching & non-teaching staff have been covered.
- Organised a Dental checkup and oral Hygiene programme for the students and staff of the college on 29.12.2016 by Dr.Vijaya lakshmi and her team from Vijaya Dental Clinic .
- Organized a Guest Lecture on Myths & Facts Cancer and five common Gynecological Problems in working women on 15th March 2017 by Dr. Sai Lakshmi Daayana, Consultant Surgical Gynec Oncologist , Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- Organized Medical Check-up for the under graduate and Post Graduate students during February 01 – March 01, 2017.