The college caters to the financial need of the students thru poor aid fund. A committee constituted by the principal invites applications from needy students. Committee comprises of 3 senior lecturers of different faculties.
- To grant financial assistance to the poorest of the poor students who are from poverty line.
- To support and encourage students financially to excel.
- To encourage all round development of student, one candidate will be supported from physical education.
Criteria for selection:
- The income of the parent should not exceed Rs. 2, 00,000/- P.A (Rupees Two Lakhs per annum) for which student’s have to produce original income certificate from the competent authority.
- The students should not be availing any other financial assistance from any other organization in any form for which an undertaking has to be signed.
- The student should have minimum attendance of 75% in the previous semesters and should clear all the previous semester exams in one attempt with
- The student should not have any complaint against her, for violation of rules and regulations of the college.