DATE: 27TH NOV 2019
JOB ROLE: PLACEMENT OFFICER
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
• Contact Development – Build and maintain relevant contacts with industry, business, and professional groups to promote the placement program.
• Conducting effective PD/ Soft Skills sessions, and resume writing classes.
• Educate and assist students in preparing and submitting effective resumes; and prepare students for job interviews.
• Interview coordination.
• Analyze workforce databases for significant trends in workforce needs and salary to develop strategies for student placement.
• Develop a Placement Preparation Module which provides guidance/preparation to the students for campus placement.
• Maintaining a constant interaction with top industry managers (both Functional / HR) across the leading companies of Corporate India.
• Driving tie-ups with top-notch companies for manpower requirement/training/ research / consulting requirements
• QUALIFICATION: Any Post Graduate
• Experience: A minimum of 8-10 yrs experience in campus hiring and recruitment (Corporate experience preferred).
Placement Coordination & Placement Execution
Training & Development
Good Communication skills
Last Date to Apply: 7th Nov 2019